Sunday, December 23, 2007

Life of the Party



I checked the offical websites of the other federal agencies, and the TSA seems to be the only one incorporating the wreath into their official seal for the holidays. They may be losing the War on Terror, but at least they are fighting successfully against the War on Christmas.

They don't have much to celebrate this holiday season, since a recent poll shows that, largely thanks to Internet horror stories, the TSA is now vying with the IRS for the title of least-popular federal agency.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would hate the TSA if I didn't pity their employees so much. I try to imagine a worse job than "wanding" people like me in the airport, but I can't. Really, I can't. Everything I come up with is fiction or not really a job: squeegee guy in Giuliani's New York.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home