Sunday, September 09, 2007

Dance Card

I'll be in Europe for the next ten days, so blogging may be more sporadic in the coming week, although the daily feed should eventually be updated when I'm in range of wireless.

I expect to have some interesting events on which to report from the other side of the Atlantic. I will be attending Hypertext 2007, where I will be giving a paper on "Assembly Lines: Web Generators as Hypertexts" that looks at PHP coding communities and some of my favorite issues about national security, copyright, political subversion, satire, and critical theory. I've also scheduled interviews about the politics of digitization with senior librarians at the British Library and the former head of La Bibliothèque nationale de France.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home