Tuesday, May 08, 2007

World Without Oil

Are you in the game yet? Ultra-cool game designer and Sivacracy reader Jane McGonigal has created a new alternate reality game, World Without Oil, where players describe what would be their real life experiences if gas prices skyrocketed, and supplies ultimately dried up.

I think I come off pretty smug about being a carpooler in our team's opening clip, but I think I'll be cruisin' for a bruisin' -- along with my two colleagues in the computer science department -- before too long.

(Apologies for the extremely long load time. YouTube version coming soon.)

Update: Okay, I give up. After a day and a half with three different video editing programs, I have come to admit that the sound is refusing to be embedded when I compress the video file for the web. Hopefully, the next installment won't be such a technological disaster. At least it's a problem that I've never had before.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home