Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Look Ma, I'm on TV

The Philosophy of Computer Games Conference, which is now planning its 2008 conference in Potsdam, has televised coverage of this year's event in Reggio Emilia here. (I'm the closing speaker at the conference, so I come off as much more world-weary, stern, and serious than hopefully I do in real life.) As someone interested in distance learning options, I have to say that the conference webcast is quite well-done, although some participants remarked that the English-only framework made visual information particularly important in successful presentations. Thanks again to Espen Aarseth for moderating!

Update: Organizer Patrick Coppock has just alerted conference attendees that tv.unimore.it "has been hacked"! A redirect will send visitors to a page requesting private information.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home